Please visit the Tryouts Tab for information on Group Splits and the full list of Date/Times of Tryouts.
Information will be updated as soon as it is available.
To register for the season:
(1) Make sure you are first registered with USA Hockey and obtain your USA Hockey Number. You will need this to complete your SYHA Junior Gold Registration. You can complete this by clicking HERE.
(2) Register for the SYHA 2023-24 Junior Gold Hockey Season by clicking HERE.
(3) Junior Gold Jersey Store coming soon!
To register for the season:
(1) Make sure you are first registered with USA Hockey and obtain your USA Hockey Number. You will need this to complete your SYHA Mite Registration. You can complete this by visiting the following link: https://membership.usahockey.com/
(2) Register for the SYHA 2023-24 Mite Hockey Season via the following link: https://shakopeehockey.sportngin.com/register/form/011250517
Mite Jersey Ordering information for the M3 and M4 levels will be available on Monday, August 21st. You can try on jerseys and socks for adequate sizing on that date as well at Valley Sports in Shakopee.
M1 and M2 Jerseys are ordered by the Shakopee Hockey Association and will be dispersed to you after teams are assigned by your Team Managers.
(3) Mite Fall Camp Registration is open. It is $70 for 10 hours of ice time. The first skate is scheduled for 9/11/23. Here is the link to register. https://shakopeehockey.sportngin.com/register/form/940538895
Veil & Wild Orthodontics is a proud sponsor of Shakopee Hockey and has graciously donated mouth guards to all of our Shakopee Hockey families. We will provide these to you at the Parent Meetings for Mite and Travel hockey players. Mouth guards are available in Adult & Youth sizes, and also for those with braces/orthodontics.
Travel players (Bantams, 12/13U, Peewees, 10U & Squirts) Questions? Please email: email@example.com
Travel Orders after 8/7 cannot be guaranteed for the start of the season.
Jr Gold Jersey Store will be open soon!
Please contact our Apparel Committee at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions or for late orders.
Hello Shakopee Families!
Although the ice has melted on our backyard rinks, and many of us are dreaming of the warm weather ahead, it is also time to plan for our next hockey season to ensure we have the best coaches on the ice with our kiddos.
Please fill out the Coaching Application via the link below if you are interested. If you know of anyone that would like to join our coaching staff, please let us know that as well. We are always looking to add talented individuals to our program.
Remember....."It's for the kids!"
2023 Fall Sessions:
9/17: 2:45-3:45pm, Rink 1
9/24: 1:30 -2:30pm, Rink 1
10/1: 1:15-2:15pm, Rink 1
10/8: 1:15-2:15pm, Rink 1
Please see the Try Hockey for Free page for more information as well as to register for the event!
Shakopee Youth Hockey is proud to announce they have been chosen as a recipient of the "Pass the Puck Grant" from Minnesota Hockey.
This program will provide grants to associations that are implementing new or successful recurring recruitment programs and events, such as the Try Hockey for Free Program.
Even though Minnesota is considered the State of Hockey, inviting new players and families to try the game must continue to be a priority. This grant program will play a key role in encouraging new ways to recruit and retain players in our community.
Thank you, Minnesota Hockey!
Please join us at Mallard's on Saturdays and Sundays in October to support Shakopee Youth Hockey!
Time frame 3pm-7pm
"FAMILY STYLE PASTA DINNER, FEEDS 4, FOR ONLY $30!
DINNER INCLUDES: SALAD, BREAD, AND A BOWL OF PASTA (YOUR CHOICE RED OR WHITE SAUCE)
*EACH ADDITIONAL PERSON $7.99*
Shakopee Location Only
20% Goes to Shakopee Youth Hockey
6pm on Wednesday, October 4th @ Turtles Event Hall
6pm on Wednesday, November 1st @ Mallards Restaurant
Are you interested in supporting and helping Shakopee Hockey or helping to fund scholarships to allow all youth able to play hockey? Please consider donating using the link below.
Looking for a hockey league that is less intense, not as much of a time commitment, and less cost involved? Maybe the Minnesota Hockey Recreational Hockey League is for you.
Donated mouth guards for all SYHA players for the 23-24 season!! Get them at the parent meeting!